Google Ads is an advertising platform, where ads are delivered to users when searching. The quick advantage of Google Ads is that it improves the visibility of the brand and brings in strong results. This is a one-stop solution that helps businesses reach their target audience right away and provides the desired results.
But to start with Google Ads you must need to have a good landing page to leave a positive impact on your audience’s mind. Have a look at a free landing page creation platform that most of the advertisers use.
1. INCREASE BRAND AWARENESS With Google Ads
- In earlier times, brand awareness was more or less followed by a blind method, which is advertising on newspapers, billboards, radio, and TV ads. From this point of view, the results will be obtained for consumer products, but B2B products have suffered substantially because advertising is not effective for large audiences, and there is also a hole in the pocket.
- Digital Marketing has revolutionized the way Google Ads has advertised brands. With Google Ad, advertisers can show advertisements to the audience when they are researching their product category in search engines.
- Advertisers can increase their audience size by targeting people on other websites through the Google Display Network. Thus, brand awareness is one of the most common benefits of Google Ads.
2. INFLUENCE THE AUDIENCE TO MAKE THE PURCHASE
How often do you buy or give your contact details when you first visit a website? Common answers will be very few!
- The reason is that all information in this world of the Internet is available at the tip of a finger and before making any purchase decision, the consumer does a lot of research, compares different options, and decides. It is important for brands to influence the decision of those who have visited their website and have bought through the sales funnel.
- With Google Remarketing Ads, this process is very simple and effective. Visitors visiting a website through any source can be classified into different audiences and targeted on websites that are on the Google Display Network.
3. INCREASE ADS VISIBILITY TO THE HIGH-QUALITY AUDIENCE
- The biggest misunderstanding among advertisers is that every keyword should have a 100% search impression share. But in reality, is it possible to spend money on every search? Many times, the search can be purely for the research of a project, competitors, etc., who have no intention of buying the product.
- With Google Ads, it is possible to advertise to those viewers who prefer to shop. The person will have to choose automated bid strategies such as ECPC (Enhanced Cost per Click), in which the bid will be adjusted based on the combination of different information of the previous conversion data and converters, such as time, device, model, browser, time of day, week Day, etc.
4. TEST, TEST, TEST & LET THE BEST WIN
- Let’s say that you have a new feature of your product that you think will attract customers, so you change this feature with existing features in your ad copies and update the same thing on your landing page. In the meantime, you also decided to test one of the automated bidding strategies to improve conversions.
- Within one month, improving your Ads performance in terms of CTR and conversion. You show results to your boss and your boss is impressed. Now, he asks you to implement it in all the campaigns. The only problem is that you do not know whether the new feature worked or the new bid strategy!
- Google Ads has the option to use a campaign and test from time to time, whether the original or the experiment has given better results. The data used in the experiment to remove randomness has been statistically verified.
5. CREATE CAMPAIGN STRATEGIES BASED ON USER’S DEMOGRAPHICS
- One of the latest updates in Google Ads, the user’s data specifically for the search campaign, such as the plan to build a home like age, gender, parental status, etc. Let’s consider an example that you are an interior designer and your target customers are those who have a home or who are planning to build a house.
- You have started using Google Ads and you believe that your conversion rate is not very good. You decide to see your audience demographics and found that 30% of traffic is coming from the 18-24 age group, which is not usually the age group of your audience.
- You decide to include this age group in an experiment and run the experiment for some time. By the end of the experiment, you see that the conversion rate for your experiment is much better than the original. This is an example that the demographic of users is one of the benefits of Google Ads.
6. SCHEDULE THE ADS TO REACH THE AUDIENCE AT THE RIGHT TIME
- One of the main advantages of Google Ads is that you can set the time and day to run your ads. But is it not beneficial to run 24/7 advertising? Not necessarily. It depends on your industry’s top product, service, and most importantly your previous ads campaign data.
- After running your Google Ads Campaign for 3-6 months, take data based on the day of the week and time of day, at the time or Identify a day or combination that is eating your money (no conversion, only clicks) and then lower your bids or stop ads on that day or time. Run the experiment for a few days and see if your conversion rate has improved.
7. INCREASE YOUR AUDIENCE REACH WITH RLSA & BROAD MATCH KEYWORDS
- When it comes to Google Ads, advertisers normally choose exact or phrase match keywords to make sure the ad is served to relevant keywords. With the Google Ads Remarketing Lists for Search Ads (RLSAs) feature, one can use broad match keywords smartly. One has to create a campaign with broad match keywords and select the RLSA audience for that campaign.
- By this, you can expand your search query for users who have visited your website with confidence that their search will be around your product. This helps to widen your search options to see the audience again.
For growing your business with google ads feel free to reach us. Because we are one of the best Digital Marketing Service Provider Agency in Surat, Gujarat, India. Our expert PPC team can definitely help you achieve your business goals.